Tuesday

Completion of framing

Porch pillars are underway.  They help define the style of the house.



I love this picture.  I thought the entry hall had a low, flat, cozy ceiling.  I  was  so wrong.  We had a miscommunication with the engineer on this space. However, I'm thrilled with the miscommunication, "It is awesome."


Yes, this picture is out of order, but I wanted to show how awesome the entry turned out.
I love this  photo! The angle makes it look like we are all alone in the mountains instead of in the middle of town.

A picture is worth a thousand words.  Here are a few thousand words on the framing of the house.  We are very pleased, and the house looks great.

Just like that....  the framing is done.  The framing went great, there were a few surprises... some wonderful, like the entry, some not so great. For example, I lost the linen cabinet in my kids bathroom.  A four inch wall was omitted in the bathroom plans.   We also inherited a few plant shelves (will show later).  I'm not sure if I am happy about those or not.  Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment